Senior Retail Product Management ConsultantHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
1. 10+ years’ experience managing projects. Project management in banking and/or leading new product development, preferred.
2. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, accounting, Information Technology, or equivalent experience; Advanced Degree preferred
3. 10+ years’ experience using database software such as SQL
4. Deep understanding of various research methods and interpretation of data
5. Ability to understand and analyze financial statements.
6. Demonstrated sales and business judgment
7. Demonstrated leadership, openness to coaching and feedback, and drive to challenge oneself
8. Demonstrated data driven management mindset
9. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
10. Skilled in building strong working relationships across diverse groups of internal partners.
11. Ability to lead a team and work as part of a team or individually on projects with very little supervision, across many departments with varying priorities.
12. Demonstrated written communication skills including the ability to write reports, business correspondence, business cases and procedure manuals
13. Demonstrated oral communication skills, including experience presenting information and responding to questions
14. Familiar with regulations including, but not limited to: Regulation DD, Regulation Z, CARD Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Regulation B.
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|