Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
1. 5-7 years of related experience as a Credit Analyst, Portfolio Manager or Commercial Loan Officer.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, including specific courses in Accounting, Finance and Economics
3. Strong analytical skills and an understanding of general economic theory as it relates to the lending and business environment.
4. Understanding of credit analysis, risk analysis, and accounting and finance principles.
5. Thorough knowledge of commercial and agricultural lending, credit and appropriate banking laws and regulations.
6. Strong credit underwriting skills. Experience in credit structuring and prudently accommodating customer credit needs.
7. Track record of demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance and monitors own work to ensure quality.
8. Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and credit information.
9. Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
10. Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment.
11. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
12. Past experience with PROFITMAX, InfoAccess, CME, AS400/Fiserv or other relevant computer programs.
13. Understanding of bank policies and procedures, preferred.
14. Must complete RMA training curriculum and achieve the CRC Certification within 36 months of employment in the role.
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|