Applications LeadHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
1. 3-5 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
2. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent experience
3. Be familiar with MS/SQL Server, general network functions, Microsoft Project, Windows text editors, and SharePoint applications.
4. Knowledge of the latest technologies and tools; as well as, the ability to develop and maintain systems and applications of personal computers and the Internet.
5. Practical experience in Information technology to include: trouble shooting and problem resolution
6. Excellent oral and writing skills.
7. Experience with leading and/or participating in IT projects
7. IBM i and Fiserv Signature knowledge preferred
8. Responsible for maintaining a high-level of knowledge pertaining to primary applications through approved training, seminars, conferences, etc. which includes reviewing and implementing new features and functionality as appropriate
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|