Have you found yourself thinking about making a career change, but you’re not sure what you want to do? Cottingham & Butler has added a number of new positions that might be just what you are looking for. Don’t know anything about insurance? Never worked in an office? Not a problem. We will train. As a matter of fact, we often hire people that don’t have insurance and sometimes don’t have office experience. We are really looking for people that have the traits that can’t be taught:
- Innate desire to provide excellent customer service
- Highly engaged
In this role, you will be supporting an internal team by issuing payments to vendors, generating reports, and disseminating information to other departments and to clients. Previous Customer Service, Word, Excel, and Outlook will be helpful.
What do you need to be successful in a position like this? We aren’t necessarily looking for a specific background as much as we are looking for a strategic leader that is willing and able to think outside the box and gets excited about the helping lead the company to success.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
This is a great position that will offer you the opportunity to learn the industry from some of the best. You will be working in a friendly, team-oriented work environment with advancement opportunities.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|