Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK serve clients with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS).
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking an internal audit manager to join our team.
- Assisting in managing the internal audit team by providing on-the job training, scheduling, and resources to be successful
- Planning and performing routing and specialized compliance, financial, and operational audit work in accordance with applicable professional standards
- Proactively developing and maintaining key contact with clients and communicating internal audit results, in oral or written format, to client management and board of directors
- Pursuing professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional associate memberships and sharing information gained to contribute to the growth and development of internal audit services
The ideal candidate:
The accounting manager will have a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and the desire to provide extraordinary client service.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance
- Minimum of 7 years' with regulatory compliance regulations in financial institutions
- CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, 8 observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|