Banking AssociateSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
TEMPORARY: NOW TO END OF AUG
LOCATION: DUBUQUE, IA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries
- Data Entry
- Review documents for accuracy
- Daily contact with members
- Maintain and update account information
- Handling of cash
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Competence with computers, telephone, 10-key calculator and other office machines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Nikki:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
***Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer***