Grand River Medical Group is seeking two (2) Clinical Operations Managers to oversee the daily operations of the Multi-Specialty and Nephrology Clinic OR the Family Medicine, Pediatric, Acute and Dermatology/Allergy Clinic.
Primary duties include:
- Collaborate with Chief Operations Officer and/or Physician Leaders on development and implementation of department goals, objectives, policies and procedures, budget, quality assurance plan, and work standards.
- Compile and analyze data on patient outcomes including patient satisfaction, quality assurance results, budget/goal achievement, and performance/productivity. Share/use data accordingly.
- Monitor patient feedback and help resolve complaints and service issues.
- Perform administrative duties, which may include but are not limited to timekeeping reports, collecting/compiling data and reports and electronic medical record management.
- Monitor price changes, ordering and receiving of medical supplies, medications/vaccines, and equipment.
- Recommend and/or implement policies, objectives, and procedures for department and report on department results and outcomes.
Education: Registered Nurse degree preferred. Degree in business or health care administration may also be considered with experience.
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years management experience, preferably in a medical practice setting.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|