Surveillance AgentDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Observe gaming and non-gaming activity by monitoring electronic surveillance equipment to ensure compliance with applicable laws, procedures, regulations and rules and protect company assets from illegal or questionable activities.
- Observe, document and report any variances to the company, internal controls, money handling activity and state gaming regulations.
- Complete daily audits of department activity, duty logs and cooperate with departments during investigations.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all table games and gaming functions.
- Respond immediately to any activities that appear unusual or suspicious.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 6 months casino surveillance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of CCTV system, all casino games, working knowledge of Microsoft office programs such as excel and Word.
- Must be able to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|