A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is looking for a Software Engineer with expertise in meeting business needs utilizing the following technology solutions and platforms:
- Develop, enhance and support business
- Administer ERP systems including; establishing accounts, setting permissions, reporting, defining standardized processes and procedures
- Establish and support training programs as required
- Analyze data for accuracy and troubleshooting
- Deploy technology to enhance the manufacturing process
- Adhere to standard IT processes including, documentation, change control process, requirements definition, and record keeping.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years' experience in associated field
- Experience with MS-SQL and SQL coding, reporting
- Experience with C#, Crystal, Power BI, CRM and SSRS reporting.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player with advanced interpersonal/customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and willing to learn new tasks and skills in a quickly growing and evolving company.
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered. Please visit our website to fill out an application and submit a resume.
Health and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|