Financial Planning and Analysis ManagerCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Lead and continuously improve all financial planning processes, including those related to strategic planning, annual budgeting, and quarterly forecasting, across all Crescent operating companies and functions.
- Develop process and provide analytical insights to support the design of strategic initiatives focused on achieving long-term financial objectives.
- Develop and maintain standardized performance reporting and dashboards across all levels of the corporation (operating companies, regions, districts, branches, etc.) Develop and present monthly and quarterly business reviews to senior management.
- Provide insightful and actionable analysis of results/plans/forecasts to identify emerging trends, key risks, and opportunities to improve profitability, cash flow generation and return on invested capital.
- Lead capital budgeting and management process. Collaborate with company leadership to assess all major investment initiatives and provide recommendations based on business strategy, economic profit accretion, and investment returns (net present value / return on invested capital).
- Assist CFO and Chief Strategy Office in acquisition and divestiture activity as needed.
- Lead valuation modeling and financial risk assessment for all transactions.
- Prepare financial analysis of deal structure options.
- Conduct post-mortem analysis of acquisitions to validate value-creation realization.
- Assist in development of critical investor and board communications including quarterly shareholder presentations, annual shareholder meeting materials, and quarterly board presentations.
- Develop supporting materials including competitive analysis, market conditions and trends, analysis and risk assessment of quarterly and full-year financial forecasts, and potential Q&A.
- Collaborate with CFO to provide insightful analysis on company’s capital structure and financial policy alternatives. Examples:
- Long-term economic scenario modeling and impact on financial flexibility and liquidity.
- Financing alternatives and sensitivities.
- Capital deployment alternatives, investment returns, and priority recommendations.
- Share repurchase and dividend policies.
- Build highly capable financial analyst(s) to provide analytical leadership and value to senior leadership across the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting from four-year college or university; and five years progressive experience in finance with a strong emphasis on planning and analysis. MBA in Finance is preferred.
- Experience in +$500 million revenue business preferred.
- Deep experience in data analysis/mining/modeling, corporate finance principles (NPVs, EVA/economic profit, capital structure), budget/forecast variance analysis, and industry or competitive research.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|