Delivery Driver: $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!Shullsburg Creamery, II, LLC, Shullsburg, WI Shullsburg, WI
Steeped in a long standing history of making quality, properly cured cheese, Shullsburg Creamery is located in the Dairy Heartland – tucked in the deepest southern corner of Lafayette County in Shullsburg, Wisconsin. Shullsburg Creamery’s passion for producing and distributing cheese started in 1934 with immigrant Tony Pedersen, a pioneer in laying out the groundwork for the company’s present day relationships with retailers and distributors through Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and parts of Minnesota and Missouri.
In the early 1970s Pedersen sold the company and his legacy passed on to the Stocker family. Building on product consistency and a commitment to success, the creamery has attained achievements as specialists in natural cheese, in addition to award winning service and quality. For information about Shullsburg Creamery, go to www.shullsburgcreamery.com or to their Facebook page.
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Shullsburg Creamery truck driving positions encompasses routes throughout the Midwest (Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota and Missouri predominately delivering product to several warehouse and distribution points throughout designated areas Although the routes include overnight stays throughout the week, drivers are home every weekend.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Operate company-owned and leased trucks over 4 tons to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of creamery products and materials.
- Perform required before-, during- and after-operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- At least one-two years of experience as an over-the-road truck driver.
- Valid Class A CDL license.
- Able to lift at least a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to exhibit a positive image and professionalism to customers.
- This position is performed in outside weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||208 W Water St|
|Apply by Mail:||PO Box 398|
Shullsburg, WI 53586
|Apply by Email:||HR@shullsburgcreamery.com|
Full and Part Time
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|