Credit AssociateCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Assist Regional Finance Managers and Corporate Finance Manager with Credit Department goals, legal issues, reporting, analysis and any special projects.
- Review accounts receivable aging monthly and coordinate corrective action plans as needed with District Credit Managers, Credit Managers, District Managers or any other party as required.
- Process various credit reports and other information. Evaluate personal credit reports, corporate credit reports such as D&B, Experian, Cortera, Credit Net, financials or any other reports deemed necessary.
- Assist on district level with opening of new/existing accounts, setting credit lines, releasing tickets, etc. when district credit personnel is not available.
- Maintain professional relationships with key customers resolving problems or concerns in a prompt and efficient
- Two-year Associate’s degree in a credit related field or a minimum of two years related credit experience.
- Valid driver's license. Drivers must meet Crescent Electric Supply Company’s requirements to drive company vehicles as stated in the Driving Company vehicles policy found in the Employee Handbook and Policy Manual.
- NACM certification is strongly preferred.
Crescent Electric offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we’ve made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn
Crescent is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|