Snack Bar AttendantDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Receive food and beverage orders from guests. Prepare and serve food and beverages in accordance with established service standards. Operate cash register, complete monetary transactions, and maintain an accurate bank. Maintain cleanliness of snack bar areas.
- Greet and take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages in accordance with established service standards.
- Operate cash register, complete cash and credit transactions, and maintain an accurate bank at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of snack bar area.
- Operate all necessary snack bar equipment.
- Prior food handling experience preferred.
- Must have excellent customer skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|