Vice President of RealtyCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, you can also visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Determine the optimum locations for branch operations using all appropriate demographic information.
- Negotiate most favorable rates and terms for leased properties.
- Negotiate most favorable rates and terms for build-to-suit and existing facilities purchased outright.
- Develop strategies for best returns on owned properties and potential developments.
- Supervise the construction of new facilities along with the Corporate Facilities Manager.
- Prospect and develop new business growth opportunities.
- Supervise progress on new facility build-outs and authorize payments.
- Proactively renew existing leases with favorable rates.
- Review and establish appropriate insurance coverage for all properties.
- Establish and maintain fair market lease values for all owned facilities.
- Review opportunities for development of property to lease to third parties.
- Conduct real estate assessments and complete reports for executive management, including potential additions or relocations.
- A four year degree with a related major (business, law, real estate management, construction management) and a minimum of four years of experience in real estate or real estate contracts; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Knowledge of basic commercial/industrial building specifications and codes.
Crescent Electric offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we’ve made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn
Crescent is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Candidates are subject to assessments, criminal background checks, credit and references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Discounts And Allowances
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|