Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
About the Organization
Hillcrest Family Services is a non-profit organization that assists adults and children in need of help. Every day, Hillcrest builds confidence in hundreds of people and families. We're a place where compassion is commonplace. Where our passion soars and faith restores.
About the Program
At Hillcrest Family Services, the compassion and extensive experience of our counseling team means we provide a broad range of mental health services and treat a wide array of conditions for individuals and families of all ages and backgrounds at our Mental Health Centers (MHCs), including:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychological Assessment & Testing
As a Psych ARNP, for Hillcrest Family Service's MHCs in Dubuque and Monticello, IA, your primary responsibilities include providing specialized and advanced direct and indirect care. In addition, you will:
- Providing direct mental health care
- Performing initial evaluations and follow-up care for medication management clients.
- Reviewing all cases referred to by therapists and/or other medical practitioners
- Will perform initial evaluations and follow-up care for medication management clients
What you need
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing and Nurse Practitioner Program
- Possessing the theoretical knowledge and skills involved in the delivery of mental health care services
- Licensed in the state of Iowa
What Makes You Stand Out
- Personal and professional skills relating to clients and to other professionals
- Knowledge of concepts of public health delivery
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job posting are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. A complete list of job duties may be requested at any time during the job application process.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|