Logistics CoordinatorRockfarm Supply Chain Solutions, Dubuque, IA
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a Supply Chain Management Company providing customized logistical solutions to companies throughout the world. We are an innovative, full service transportation management provider enabling our clients to maximize their supply chain efficiency. Due to ongoing business growth we are beginning our search to add to our current team in our corporate office in Dubuque, IA.
As a Logistics Coordinator within the Logistics Fulfillment Team you will be supporting service visibility of our Customer Loads from pick-up through to delivery. Timely updates entered into the system will illustrate performance of the carriers and identify potential issues in meeting the required pick-up and delivery times. You will work closely with carrier’s dispatch and drivers proactively to ensure issues that may arise are identified and reported to the operations and inside sales teams. The Logistics Coordinator will also be the carrier’s direct point of contact when reporting additional accessorial charges and also initiate the OS&D process, should overages, shortage and damages be reported by the carrier or consignee. This position reports to the Customer Sales Coordination – Team Lead.
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a growing Logistics Service Provider delivering logistics solutions throughout North America. Our integrated TMS coupled with the Rockfarm team drives waste and cost from our Clients’ Supply Chains enabling our Clients to deliver more competitive product to the market place.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Execute Track and Trace Status Updates
- Communicate with carriers & drivers and execute events in TMS
- Enter load data into TMS in real time, providing detailed history of any service failures or exceptions
- Identify and communicate service exceptions
- Proactively leverage TMS to recognize service issues
- Effectively manage and notify the appropriate departments on accessorial requests, service failures and any potential issues that may create service failures
- Create approved Comchecks and advances
- Process Improvement
- Initiate and record any OS&D
- Request Proof of Deliveries as needed.
- Identify and communicate continuous improvement initiatives for client processes
- Meet Key Performance indicators of the clients supply chain
- Maintenance of the TMS Tracking board for accuracy
- Maintenance of corrective action initiatives related to carrier performance and service
Timely completion of Activities
Communication of Issues to Carrier Sales Rep
Communication of Issues to Customer Sales Rep
6 Months to 1 Year of Industry Experience
Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
Strong Multi-Tasking Abilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|