Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
About the Organization
Hillcrest Family Services is a non-profit organization that assists adults and children in need of help. Every day, Hillcrest builds confidence in hundreds of people and families. We're a place where compassion is commonplace. Where our passion soars and faith restores.
As an Administrative Assistant at our Main Administrative Office in Dubuque, IA, your primary responsibilities include providing customer service support for clients, staff, and the general public. This includes:
- Answering inquiries from customers regarding services
- Providing clerical support to various departments upon request
- Triaging calls to properly assess needs of caller
- Collecting cash, check, credit card, or client co-payments
- Handling new client admissions, information, and scheduling
What you need
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED or NCR accepted)
- Previous office work experience
- Ability to multi-task in a face paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
What Makes You Stand Out
- Associates Degree
- Experience assisting in multi-line phone systems, copier, fax, electronic postage meter
- Advanced MS Office skills
"Being an Administrative Assistant at Hillcrest Family Services has been a truly rewarding job. I have learned about each program Hillcrest offers and all the different ways Hillcrest changes lives. I enjoy working alongside amazing coworkers to help our community. Every day, I feel, I truly make a difference and appreciate my Hillcrest family."
-Current Admin Assistant, 1 year of service
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job posting are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. A complete list of job duties may be requested at any time during the job application process.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|