Front Office ReceptionistShullsburg Creamery, II, LLC, Shullsburg, WI
This listing has expired
Steeped in a long standing history of making quality, properly cured cheese, Shullsburg Creamery is located in the Dairy Heartland – tucked in the deepest southern corner of Lafayette County in Shullsburg, Wisconsin. Shullsburg Creamery’s passion for producing and distributing cheese started in 1934 with immigrant Tony Pedersen, a pioneer in laying out the groundwork for the company’s present day relationships with retailers and distributors through Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and parts of Minnesota and Missouri.
In the early 1970s Pedersen sold the company and his legacy passed on to the Stocker family. Building on product consistency and a commitment to success, the creamery has attained achievements as specialists in natural cheese, in addition to award winning service and quality. For information about Shullsburg Creamery, go to www.shullsburgcreamery.com or to their Facebook page.
The Front Desk Receptionist performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping. This is not only the first-person customers meet, but also the first-person customers have contact with on the phone.
This position is a strong customer service-oriented position with responsibilities that ensures that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment. This person is very important and responsible for setting the tone of the customer’s experience – especially that first experience. This includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, company knowledge and all other components of customer service.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Opens and prepares the reception area for daily business.
- Provides warm greetings and exemplary customer service to all walk-in guests.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks, such as distributing incoming faxes,
- Operates and maintains listed office machines as required, such as filling all copier, printers and fax machines and ordering supplies.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- At least one-two years of experience working in a receptionist, front desk or customer service role.
- Experience operating a multi-line phone system preferred.
- Strong customer service skills, communication proficiency, ethical conduct and the ability to be flexible.
- Individuals with initiative and time management skills a major plus.
- Must be computer literate, having worked in databases and Microsoft Business Software (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently, while being a productive member of a team environment.
- High school graduate; some college preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Casual professional dress code.
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|