On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is in search of a HVACR Mechanic and Maintenance Worker. This individual will be responsible for performing work as necessary in HVACR, plumbing and electrical areas where applicable.
Work will include new construction, remodeling, repair, and maintenance of center grounds, buildings, equipment, and vehicles.
- Performs work according to accepted trade practices, codes and procedures in cooperation with the Director.
- Assists with the instruction of others in the safe use, operation, and maintenance of company equipment and hand tools.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, computer, phones, cable TV, fire alarm, building controls, etc. where applicable.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs Center equipment.
- Uses measuring and testing equipment required in the performance of assigned work.
- Knows and understands the security duties on the grounds and buildings
- Works on ladders and scaffolding.
- Performs related duties as needed.
- Carries a phone and is on call as required.
- Education: High School diploma required. Additional training in the HVACR field preferred.
- Licensure: State of Iowa HVAC/R License, or the ability to attain within one year from date of hire.
- Between three and five years of progressively more responsible experience is required. Preference is experience in commercial and industrial service work.
- Repeated bending, stooping and lifting may occur. Lifting of 50 lbs. or more routinely required.
Exemplify a caring, cheerful behavior and effective interpersonal relationships is important for this role.
If you're an interested candidate, contact our office at 563-583-1600 or email your resume to Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com
Remember; Never a fee to the Job Seeker!
|Years of Experience||--|