Shipping & Receiving SpecialistXLSpecialized Trailers, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
XLSpecialized Trailers is a market leading manufacturer of custom heavy haul trailers located in Manchester, Iowa. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL has earned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
- Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting and labeling.
- Transfers orders received by routing or delivering items to requesting department.
- Receives credit-return materials from production by verifying identifying information and quantity of materials; placing materials in inventory.
- Replaces damage items and shortages or obtains credit by informing shippers and transporter of damage or shortage; returning damaged items; requesting new items or credit for shortages.
- Enters orders by inputting data into ERP systems.
- Completes purchase requests by verifying inventory and specifications of purchase requests; preparing stock and equipment requisitions; imputing purchase orders and bid service requests; expediting delivery.
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse by performing maintenance duties as needed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal proactive equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements: Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field required.
- Two years’ experience in shipping and receiving.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must have advanced computer skills and be able to understand electronic processing. Technically proficient in Excel, and ERP systems.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
- Ability to operate fork lift to accomplish shipping/receiving duties. Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be an innovator and embrace lean enterprise principles and practices.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, systems, etc.
- Ability to not only identify problems but also take action towards solving them.
- Extended periods of sitting.
- Ability to routinely lift 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50lbs.
Work is performed indoors and outdoors.
Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States
Post Offer/Pre-employment Physical and Drug Screen Required.
XL Specialized Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|