Marketing InternHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK serve clients with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS).
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., the largest Iowa-based CPA firm, is seeking an intern to assist the marketing team with administrative, marketing, sales and customer service support.
- Assisting with the implementation of marketing and business development projects including social media, written communications, direct email/mail campaigns, CRM projects, website updates, photography scheduling, presentations/sales packets, etc.
- Assisting with the implementation of the firm's civic/community involvement program
- Maintaining merchandise and supply inventory
- Completing department administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
The marketing intern will be a resourceful, dependable team member with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment.
This role requires:
- Strong academic track record
- Careful attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Quick learning curve for new technology platforms
- Experience in Creative Suite desired but not required
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Collaborative work environment providing opportunities for hands-on experience with other marketing professionals
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|