City of East Dubuque Administrative AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting an Administrative Assistant for the City of East Dubuque. This person would be under the direction of the City Manager, will provide a wide variety of secretarial, clerical, and support functions.
- Receive and appropriately route all documents, correspondence, and other materials addressed to the City of East Dubuque and it's personnel.
- Receive and file all contracts, oaths of office, and documents belonging to the City.
- Serve as Deputy Clerk. Assist City Clerk as keeper of official records and filing of all official documents.
- Receive questions from the general public and direct these questions to the proper personnel.
- Prepare, copy, publish and file annual CCR Reports for the City of Dubuque and Frentress Water Systems.
- Inform, provide information, and assist the public, upon request.
- Requires thorough knowledge of municipal recording and filing procedures and practices
- Requires considerable knowledge of statutory of the City Council
- Ability to deal with the public tactfully
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other city officials and employees
- Pay Rate: $14.00-16.00/hr
- Hours: 1st Shift Monday - Friday
Ways to apply (choose one):
- Call our office for an immediate phone interview (563) 583-1600
- Resumes can be emailed to Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 1701 JFK Road
- Complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com
Remember, there is never a fee to the job seeker!!
Like Us on Facebook! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|