Deposit Operations AssociateDupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
If you’ve been waiting for an opportunity to join our “behind the scenes dream team” - now is your chance as a Deposit Operations Associate! A typical day in the life of a Deposit Ops Associate involves processing ACH & Share Draft daily duties, answering questions, completing reports, and impacting members’ lives. This position is great for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Provide quality service to members, potential members and coworkers.
- Demonstrate teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with coworkers.
- Processing daily ACH duties including ACH Reports, Incoming ACH Files, exceptions and NSF items, auto payments, stop payments, affidavits, payroll distributions, and direct deposit forms
- Utilizing technology to support membership calls and emails, branch service requests, and employee questions
- Processing daily share draft duties including share draft NSF items, stop payments, error resolution, check book balancing, check forgery, reports, and working to resolve member account issues
- Assist with Share Draft accounts including the Overdraft Privilege Program, negative Share Draft accounts, and account closures
- An uncanny ability to think on your feet and resolve issues that may arise
- To communicate effectively through various mediums
- A positive attitude and desire to work in a team environment
- Strong experience working with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is a must
- Ability, availability and willingness to work flexible/additional hours, typically Monday through Friday between 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM and occasional Saturdays 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|