Workers' Compensation AdministratorPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
The position requires daily interaction with a variety of workers comp stakeholders including but limited to, injured workers, health care offices, plant & field management and our TPA claims adjusters.
The individual must possess strong interpersonal skills to establish/maintain cooperative relationships with the various work comp. stakeholders with specific emphasis on prompt medical treatment and a robust return to work program.
To be qualified to perform a Workers’ Compensation Administrator role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty promptly and satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Job Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Set Up new claims as well as manage multiple claim files daily and in a timely & effective manner.
- Accurately and completely document claim information including conversations and maintain a comprehensive electronic file of communications related to the claim.
- Schedule daily tasks to follow up on claim-specific activities. Ensure tasks are kept current.
- Report claim information and injury reports accurately and promptly to the appropriate insurance carrier.
- Communicate with the claims adjuster, sharing information to ensure appropriate handling of each claim.
- Contact the treating physician following the injured employee’s appointment to obtain diagnosis, work restrictions and treatment plan.
- Contact with injured employees within 24 hours of the incident unless other specifications are noted, build a relationship and maintain contact with the injured employee and respond to any questions or concerns regarding their recovery or any other questions they may have.
- Act as liaison between all parties to ensure claims keep moving and employees get the proper treatment required to return to their pre-injury state.
- Provide training to plant & field management when necessary.
- Participate in onsite plant visits when necessary.
- Support & Embrace Company Policies, Programs and Procedures.
- Other Duties as assign
Must be accountable for his/her own actions, ability to take direction and instruction from managers, prompt and timely, safety awareness, attention to detail, ability to focus on tasks at hand, adaptability, communication with peers, strong work ethic, professional and organized in day to day activities. Must be able to adjust to daily tasks which would require working in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task and be very detailed while doing it.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|