Corporate Auditor (Entry Level)Crescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, you can also visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Audit branches on a regular basis (requiring travel of about 3 weeks per month).
- Audits include:
- Audit of cash box and invoice control procedures
- Reconcile cash sale statements
- Check vendor payables
- Review warehousing procedures
- Occasional audits include:
- Branch assets
- Accounts receivable follow up on cash sales
- Accounts payable/credits/deductions
- Help with year-end close out
- Help with Internal Systems audits
- Assist in training new branch personnel and training existing personnel on new policies and procedures.
- Advise branch management and staff on policy and procedural issues.
- Assist in the decision making process on branch procedures.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to three weeks a month.
- Valid Driver's License. Drivers must meet Crescent Electric Supply Company’s requirements to drive company vehicles as stated in the Driving Company vehicles policy found in the Employee Handbook and Policy Manual.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Crescent Electric offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we’ve made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our “Day in the Life” career videos on our YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn
Crescent is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|