Distribution SupervisorLime Rock Springs Co. | Pepsi Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Lime Rock Springs Co. was founded in 1916 in Dubuque, Iowa by John C. Gantz. The name was derived from the natural springs on which the bottling facility was originally constructed. The company bottled a full line of flavored soft drinks under its own label until 1936 when Pepsi-Cola was added. The company has ceased producing at the Dubuque location and now sources its products from Wis-Pak, Inc. which is a multi-plant production cooperative servicing the company and thirty other independent Pepsi-Cola Bottlers within the Midwest.
Our portfolio of beverages includes many category leaders in areas such as soft drinks, still waters, sparkling waters, flavored waters, enhanced waters, sports drinks, teas, cold coffee drinks, energy drinks, protein drinks, juices, etc. Some of our brands are Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Crush, Schweppes, Aquafina waters, Klarbrunn waters, Bubly sparkling waters, Bubblr Antioxidant sparkling waters, LIFEWTR, Lipton Teas, Gatorade, Propel, Starbucks cold coffee, Bang performance energy drinks, Rockstar energy drinks, Dole, Tropicana, Ocean Spray, Muscle Milk, etc.
The company operates out of one warehouse located in Dubuque, Iowa servicing an area which includes Clayton, Dubuque, and Jackson counties in Iowa, JoDaviess county in Illinois, and Grant, Lafayette, and a portion of Iowa county in Wisconsin. The company employs approximately 70 people and has a delivery and service fleet of roughly thirty vehicles.
The company is independently owned and operated, and is the exclusive franchisee of PepsiCo within its area of operations. It has been operated by the Gantz family for four generations. Both the Company and the Gantz family have a strong sense of community and family members serve on the boards of various civic and charitable organizations in the community.
Do to growth we have a NEW position (Distribution Supervisor) open at Lime Rock Springs.
The Distribution Supervisor is primarily responsible for all Conventional and Full-Service distribution personnel including the scheduling, coordination, and safe delivery of product on a daily basis. In addition, the Distribution Supervisor is responsible for ensuring all assigned distribution personnel adhere to all State and Federal D.O.T rules and regulations. The Distribution Supervisor is also expected to work with and assist other departments in an effort to achieve company goals and objectives. The Distribution Supervisor will provide leadership, including goal-setting, performance measurement and feedback to all assigned distribution personnel. The Distribution Supervisor is expected to utilize provided qualitative and quantitative data to make informed business decisions that will help Lime Rock Springs sustain and improve overall business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in: Warehousing, Distribution, and/or Merchandising within a high-volume distribution environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sales, customer relations techniques, and controlling labor costs while meeting customer service needs.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, objectives, and deadlines within a fast-paced distribution environment.
- High attention to detail with the ability to present written information in a clear, concise, and legible format.
- The ability to work with and direct a team with a minimum of one-year experience managing, coaching, and leading a team.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Knowledge of State and Federal D.O.T. vehicle requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Must possess excellent math and personal computing skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Repetitive lifting of 60 lbs. from floor to waist, chest, and shoulder height and occasionally lift 75 lbs. from floor to shoulder height.
- Must have the ability to operate powered industrial equipment including a fork-truck in a safe manner and maintain annual fork-truck certification.
- Schedule is M-F 5am-3pm. Though rare willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Competitive pay with up to 2 weeks of PTO in your first year, paid holidays, Health and Dental Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k).
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|