Electrical DesignerUnison Solutions, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Unison Solutions manufactures innovative renewable energy systems which have been installed around the world at landfills, wastewater treatment facilities, breweries, dairies, and food processing digester plants. To date, Unison has provided over 250 gas conditioning and compression systems to the biogas marketplace and is uniquely positioned to provide all facets of a renewable energy project from equipment fabrication to startup and ongoing maintenance support in-house.
Do you want to be part of a better, cleaner future? The ability to work in a fast paced, creative, customer service driven environment is a must! All positions at Unison offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Create electrical blueprints using computer-aided design software.
- Calculate power requirements and sizing of control panels.
- Read and understand engineering specification documents.
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion to maintain overall schedules.
- Maintain design and fabrication standards for electrical manufacturing.
- Provide accurate, timely information and documentation.
- Specify components to meet UL code and customer requirements.
- Research and introduce new products for continuous product development.
- Maintain and organize vital project documentation.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety program.
- Work toward continuous quality improvement.
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and position/industry specific programs.
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual in this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
- High School diploma/GED, completion of electronics technical training program required
- Previous industrial electronics experience highly desired
- Knowledge in the fields of industrial electronics, applicable codes and regulations, and process control instrumentation preferred
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, utilize computer-aided design software to create and maintain drawings, and good computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, required.
- Experience with test meters, calibration tools, small hand tools, and power tools required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations, and utilize a calculator.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|