Dairy Queen is locally owned and operates 4 restaurant locations in Dubuque & Peosta. The growth of this company is directly attributed to its customers and to the dedicated people who bring their ideas and hard working attitudes to work every day.
Essential job functions:
- Manage operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Ensure team is trained on all PRIDE systems and routines, product recipes, and food safety practices.
- Maintain standards for product and service quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service.
- Ensure Fan service in all areas meets or exceeds company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the Manager.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Must be available for work nights and weekends.
- Must be ServSafe certifiable.
- Have ability to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work around nuts and other allergens.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||2255 Kerper Blvd|
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|