Senior Systems AdministratorA.Y. McDonald Mfg, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since its’ founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since its founding in 1856.
- Build and continuously improve systems integration across A. Y. McDonald Mfg, remote facilities and A. Y. McDonald subsidiaries.
- Lead and continually improve network infrastructure designs.
- Understand user requirements and develop the business case for the purpose of lowering costs, improving efficiencies and maximizing performance, and planning for future growth.
- Be an active participant in the implementation of new technologies through to completion.
- Provide high availability of the network and telecommunications services for users and equipment.
- Administer and support core Microsoft Windows Server and VMware technologies.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in managing corporate compute and network infrastructure utilizing progressive technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN networking including Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Support of Remote sites, user base of 200+
- In depth knowledge of server virtualization technologies (VMWare Server/ESXi, Hyper-V)
- Technologies supported and rate level of expertise (expert, accomplished, novice, etc.)
- MS Windows Server 2016
- Active Directory Expertise
- VMware (version/release and number of instances supported)
- Practical experience with the deployment and support of virtual machines and services in Azure or AWS.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Must be a team player
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered.
Health and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|