Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Network Services Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Network Services Manager's role is to plan, direct and coordinate the design, installation, monitoring, and connectivity of corporate infrastructure systems to ensure the stable operation of the organization's information technology assets. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all new and existing network and server hardware, enterprise applications, storage area networks, and communication links.
The Network Services Manager is responsible for all aspects of Data Center Hardware, Network Communications, and Enterprise application support. This includes local area networks, wide area networks, storage systems, communications with remote company installations, problem solving, vendor interfacing communications, and technical training.
1. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field; or equivalent work experience in Network Services.
2. 7-10 years of IT Experience to include:
a. 5+ years of experience as a Network Analyst
b. 5+ years of experience in a data center environment
c. 5+ years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide local and wide area networks, VPNs, etc.; or equivalent combination of education and experience
3. 2-3 years of supervisory experience managing analysts and administrators.
4. Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, networks, connections, wiring and cabling and network management
5. Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, switches, wireless, storage area networks, network interface cards, etc.
6. Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|