Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a BSA/Fraud Analyst I to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The BSA/Fraud Analyst I independently analyze various monitoring systems and reports to identify financial crimes at Heartland and its member banks, including internal/external fraud, money laundering, and other suspicious activity. The BSA/Fraud Analyst I files Currency Transaction Reports, reviews Monetary Instrument Logs, and assists in the maintenance of the Customer Identification Program.
1. 3-5 years of banking experience
2. Bachelor’s Degree in related field- Business, Accounting, or Criminal Justice
3. 3-5 years of experience in AML/BSA, fraud investigations or related activity
4. Experience with CIP and CTR requirements, preferred
5. Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act compliance, and various fraud and money laundering
6. Experience with AML/Fraud systems, preferred
7. Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
8. Ability to work remotely with supervision high level of independence
9. Strong analytical skills and judgement
10. Strong organization skills
11. Proficiency using Microsoft Office
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|