AccountantSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
$50,000 - $70,000 / year
A local Dubuque owned and operated manufacturer is seeking to add a Staff Accountant / Cost Accountant to their accounting team. The Staff Accountant will support a broad variety of accounting functions and works independently, reporting directly to the Controller.
What you get to do:
- Contribute to the timely monthly financials close, including journal entries, accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations, reporting and year-end audit support
- Accounts Payable activities with an emphasis on cash flow; Communication with vendors
- Pricing and product profitability analysis
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Capital Expenditure project tracking and related accounting functions
- Administration of company credit card program including accounting/ reconciliation of employee expense reports
- Support Account Receivable functions
- Banking functions including internet banking, deposits and electronic payments
What we need from you:
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- Commentate on a wide variety of financial data and communicate it in a useful and understandable manner
- Proven work experience with Microsoft Excel and Access Databases
- Experience with ERP systems
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadline
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|