Engineering ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: Commensurate based on skill set, knowledge and previous work history.
We are partnering with a local Dubuque Manufacturer who is seeking an experienced medical device Engineering Manager to join their team. The Engineering Manager is responsible for managing engineering staff and approving new products and design changes in accordance with customer needs and regulatory requirements. The Engineering Manager is also responsible for assisting in customer complaint investigations and initiating corrective / preventative action.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Supervises Product Engineer
- Manages customer product inquiries, product changes, and new product development
- Develops policies to be compliant with regulatory requirements
- Reviews and approves Document Change Orders (DCO)
- Evaluates design or manufacturing problems and initiates process improvements
- Writes process validation protocols and results
- Assists in investigating and answering customer complaints
- Reviews and approves part specifications
- Approves new drawings and BOM’s
- Estimates and initiates solutions to reduce product costs
- Participates in maintaining the company’s quality system and adheres to standard operating procedures as applicable
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Education – BS Engineering in Mechanical / Industrial field
- Experience – 4+ years of experience directly in Medical Device Engineering
- Successful people management, leadership, and delegation experience preferred
- Understand FDA Quality System, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 regulations
If interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume and salary requirements to Amanda Saylor:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|