Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
HOURS: 6:45AM – 3:15PM
TERMS: To-Hire Opportunity with Benefits
- Assemble devices to product specifications
- Inspect products to ensure quality
- Partner with Quality Assurance Department
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Strong hand eye coordination
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods
- Comfortable performing repetitive work
- Willingness to work in quiet and sterile environment
- Pass a pre-hiring criminal background check
- Extremely good work longevity (loyal to employer)
- Proven work reliability and punctuality in past roles
If interested in this role, contact Kelly with your resume:
email@example.com | 563.556.3040 (phone)
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|