Territory Sales ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Battle Creek, MI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Territory Sales Manager
Territory: Michigan (Southern), Ohio (NW) &Indiana (NE)
Full Time – Direct Hire
Compensation: $70,000 + / year (pending skill set and experience)
A growing nutrition company is looking to expand their science based milk replacer products into the Michigan, Ohio and Indiana dairy market. The best fit candidate would have an agricultural background and experience in the dairy industry. The hiring company is in growth mode, great opportunity to jump in with a growing team and a management team that values your continuing development and advancement. Success in this role is providing technical sales support for the product line and equipment. The Territory Sales Manager is the primary resource for technical support to troubleshoot animal performance and equipment function.
What you get to do:
- Strengthening and supporting customer relationships and business development opportunities
- Collaborating with the Sales Team to achieve sales targets for both private label and branded products
- Work closely with senior leaders to develop and execute sales strategy for new customers and product distributors including the development of a plan to drive sales results with assigned accounts
- Proactively analyze sales performance of assigned territory and accounts
- Maintain proactive and regular contact with customers and alliances
- Field support for customers via on farm visits, follow-up and troubleshooting support
- Attend and provide support at industry trade shows and conferences
What we need from you:
- College degree, preferably in an agriculturally based field of study (Animal Science, Nutrition, or related field)
- 5 years of in field sales experience in the dairy or related industry
- Proven experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Proactive self-starter with flexibility to travel (valid driver's license required)
- Good organization, time management skills, team focused and results driven Competent in computer knowledge – MS office and proficiency in Excel
If you are interested in joining this growing team, please provide a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Battle Creek, MI
|Years of Experience||--|