Founded in 1958, Truck Country, Inc. is one of the largest and most dynamic full-service truck dealerships in the U.S. With our corporate office located in Dubuque, Truck Country employs a combined 1200 employees in 22 dealerships located throughout Iowa and Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, and Minnesota. Truck Country of Dubuque is a full service Freightliner and Western Star dealership offering a extensive parts department, service department, as well as a complete line of new and used trucks. Truck Country and Freightliner, Americas #1 selling truck, are dynamic and thriving organizations that are committed to providing superior service to our customers, and that starts with having dedicated and well trained employees. If you are looking for a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting career in the truck dealership industry complete an online application now, or for more information visit our website at www.truckcountry.com.
Truck Sales Auditor / Staff Accountant
- Calculate and process sales commissions
- Maintain equipment schedules for various dealerships
- Assist in the filing of FET tax returns
- Process internal transfers of equipment from various dealerships
- Review truck and trailer sales paperwork for proper documentation
- Scan sales documentation into electronic imaging system
- Various other tasks as assigned
- A solid understanding of debits and credits
- Attention to Detail
- Strong follow-up skills
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|