Manager of Business IntelligencePSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Amount of Travel Required: 10 to 20%
This position’s role is to utilize data modeling/analytics to mine enterprise systems and applications for knowledge and information to support better decision-making, business performance management and to help identify new business opportunities. The aim is to develop and maintain “easy interpretation” of data by collecting/analyzing data and giving the right people the right trusted information at the right time (real-time) and removing obstacles to clarity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
- Analysis of business information
- Be responsible for creating, building, performing, deploying and maintaining analytic processes and associated reporting.
- Putting data collected to practical use, with the end goal of maximizing profits and increasing efficiencies with the primary focus on operations and sales areas.
- Verify data integrity and develop and enforce standards to ensure the accuracy, meaningfulness and completeness of the data used for analysis purposes.
- Access and link multiple data sources (internal and external) to capture new data elements for analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support for key tactical and strategic projects and initiatives.
- Business intelligence and insights
- Proactively analyze data and present actionable information to help executives, managers and other corporate/field end users make data-driven
- Create and maintain tailored reports, dashboards, self-service tools and other means of data visualizations to make information and analytical results available to decision-makers.
- Collaborate with clients by digging deeper, asking good questions and providing actionable insights to improve decision-making.
- Develop and improve information and reporting based on leading indicators and predictive analytics.
- Sales bid oversight and support
- Review, analyze and approve all sales bids
- Maintain the integrity, accuracy and completeness of sales bids
- Work with operations, sales and other stakeholders to improve and enhance the efficiency of the bid process.
- Monitor and maintain version control and security of sales bids.
- Assist operations, sales and the field/corporate support functions in strategic and tactical goal attainment.
- Analyze and manage competitive intelligence.
- Build and validate business cases.
- Work and align with the information technology team on data and reporting projects.
- Champion for innovation, change and our mission & values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Business-related bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical skills and expertise
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications/uses of data and analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical and creative thinker
- Ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams
- Track record of effective project management
- Master’s Business Administration
- Experience as a data analyst
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|