Production SupervisorGiese Manufacturing Co Inc, Dubuque, IA
The purpose of the Production Supervisor position is to maintain overall organizational and operational effectiveness throughout the plant.
The primary duties of the Production Supervisor position is as follows:
1) Supervise and give instruction to plant personnel on a daily basis on the proper procedures and methods in using production equipment and reading job specifications.
2) Assist in developing and maintaining an overall quality control system.
3) Develop and maintain a housekeeping program to aid in overall shop cleanliness and safety.
4) Maintain overall inventory organization and control.
5) Assist with shop employee recruiting and discharge issues.
6) Coordinate scheduling of jobs to optimize workflow and on time delivery performance.
7) Communicate with customers regarding quality and delivery issues.
8) Identify Raw Material, Work in Progress and Finished Product at all times.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Requires an understanding of metal fabrication industry and related equipment (brake presses, shears, punch presses, welding and laser cutting systems). Must be able to communicate effectively and work closely with plant floor personnel. General understanding of quality control systems, workflow methods, project management and industrial engineering preferred.
Requires ability to stand approximately 75% of the day and to lift 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
Apply in person or via mail to:
Giese Manufacturing Co Inc
7025 Chavenelle Rd
Dubuque IA 52002
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||7025 Chavenelle Road|
|Apply by Mail:||7025 Chavenelle Road|
Dubuque, IA 52002