Claims RepresentativeCottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 25th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over a 1.000 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
It's an exciting time at C&B! We have been experiencing explosive growth and as a result we are adding Claims Representatives to our team! No experience? No problem, we provide the training you need to be successful!
As a Claims Representative you will:
- Analyze and process claims
- Talk with injured employees, doctors, CEO's, and attorneys from all across the U.S.
- Engage private investigators if fraud is suspected
- Advise clients and negotiate settlements on their behalf
- Actively manage litigation
...... And that's all before noon! You will never be bored in this position - no two claims are the same, so you are constantly learning new things and meeting new people.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and prior experience in an office or customer service setting, a competitive spirit, and thrive in a fast-paced professional business environment.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 950 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by without submitting a resume!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|