Business Process Analyst-Sales & Customer ServiceFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
- Responsible for developing scope, business case and implementation plans for software application improvement, operation, and stabilization efforts. Responsible for maintaining a consistent, robust process for the operational aspects of the application services environment.
- Coordinates with cross functional team to accomplish working product including IT, Data Governance, other BPAs, user community and business leaders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, analyze, design, identify, and facilitate software development to meet business requirements wherever possible.
- Translates business requirements into detailed functional specifications, test scripts, and other system documentation while adhering to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and procedures.
- Identifies cost, benefit, risk and alternatives to proposed system design and studies the impact on integrations with other systems and modules.
- Participates in the prioritization of system improvements across the solution.
- Supports organizational direction with forward looking system improvements, metrics, data utilization and reporting.
- Provides input to technology and process solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Provides user training and mentoring relating to area of expertise including monthly and year-end activities.
- Troubleshoots application problems and proposes optimal resolutions.
- Provides consultative support to internal staff.
- Serves as the subject matter expert associated with content, processes, data and procedures for the enterprise applications.
- Responsible for solving complex problems relating to area of expertise.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in the areas of continuous improvement, change management, business analysis training and / or working in an empowered team environment.
- Experience with ERP systems – SAP S/4 or similar and AS/400 based systems preferred.
- Proven problem solver within area of expertise.
- Willing to explore and understand impacts across tracks and / or business areas.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills including training delivery, consensus building, ability to persuade and present fact-based recommendations to peers and business leaders.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|