Sales & Customer Service ExpeditorFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Are you an energetic, fast learner who works well in a collaborative environment? Do you have a commitment to the customer and result-driven mindset? If so, you’re exactly who we’re looking for. Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for the role of a Sales and Customer Service Expeditor. This individual will work directly with our sales team and retail network to maximize Flexsteel’s market share. This role will assist with daily entry and tracking of customer orders, as well as helping tell the Flexsteel story to end-users. Strong written and oral communication skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. If this description sounds like it was written just for you, apply today and grow your career with one of the largest furniture manufacturers in North America!
- Implements sales policies and procedures by providing good customer service through direct dealer contact.
- Serves as key account representative for Gallery and major accounts and reps as assigned by supervisor.
- Answers phone calls from retail stores/sales reps/consumers.
- Answers customer service, dealer and rep e-mails.
- Preps parts orders and enters into system to be processed.
- Preps/validates credit memos to be processed.
- Works closely with customer service department and sales reps to validate parts and credit requests.
- Pickup and reply to consumers call left on Hot Line.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regular on-site daily attendance is required per established schedule.
- Conforms to the dress code, the workspace, and the building guidelines, as well as all other company policies.
- Answers ACD and regular phone calls to expedite dealer/rep inquiries.
- Performs data entry functions necessary to handle order changes, evaluates pricing questions, enters orders and retrieves information for shipping/scheduling requests.
- Works with outside sales representatives to improve customer service for all residential accounts to resolve issues.
- Handles special projects assigned by supervisors.
- Communicates dealer inquiries to outside factories.
Issues credit memos, pickups and returns to resolve pricing discrepancies and production errors.
- Works with shipping departments in plants to expedite customer order to meet delivery requirements.
- Works with plant production associates to expedite customer issues.
- Communicates repair/customer inquiries to service department/vendor.
- Inspects any incoming or outgoing furniture for accuracy as to the repair order or complaint registered by the consumer and/or dealer through e-mail pictures.
- Performs data entry functions necessary to handle order changes, enter orders and retrieves order information. Assists in entering miscellaneous orders.
- Responds to dealer calls as needed to write or cancel dealer orders, advises on shipping information and general status on dealer orders.
- Works with mills on recover charge-backs.
- Communicates via e-mail on customer service issues.
- Answers consumer complaint calls. Opens and replies to all customer service mail on a daily basis.
- Issues credit memos for chargebacks on local repairs.
- Performs other duties and reports as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- High School Diploma required.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer skills, including experience Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|