CNC Team LeaderDubuque Screw Products Inc, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Let’s keep it simple: We’re a fully equipped CNC manufacturer that features more than two dozen CNC machines operated by true craftsman who take pride in their work. With 80 percent of our machines less than six years old, we’re committed to staying at the forefront of technology.
Do we deliver quality? Absolutely. That’s a given. Now let’s talk service. Dubuque Screw Products works harder than anyone else to deliver prompt turnaround, provide same-day plating, expedite orders and exceed expectations. We’re committed to world-class precision machining, continuous improvement and flexibility.
Interested in being part of a team that understands the importance of working together? Ready to take an active role in a company dedicated to exceptional manufacturing and continuous process improvements? At Dubuque Screw Products, employees are like family and our most valuable assets. We offer competitive wages, paid time off, 401(k) retirement, paid holidays, health insurance and tuition reimbursement. toward a rewarding career.
- The CNC Team Lead is responsible for their team’s effectiveness, scheduling, set up, and operation of CNC machines and other equipment to produce high-quality machined parts.
- Performs the essential functions of the CNC Machine Operator and CNC Setup.
- Prepares and operates CNC machines to perform such tasks such as turning, drilling, milling, and tapping.
- Firm understanding of GD&T and/or other dimensional standards.
- Interacts with ERP system and computers as required.
- Assists team members with troubleshooting of production, quality, and setup issues.
- Monitors team members during production activities to ensure cleanliness of work area, adherence to QMS and safety procedures
- Motivates team members to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards
- Checks finished products to ensure quality, and that customer requirements are met before they are declared ready for final inspection
- Ability to identify training needs of individual team members and effectively implement.
- Monitors paperwork to ensure completion and traceability.
- Monitors part dimensions to ensure parts are manufactured to customer requirements
- Monitors team members’ overall performance and communicates with management.
- Creates job schedule and communicates schedule and priorities to team members
- Works as middleman between team members and management to create healthy communication
- Ensures that work materials are present as needed
- Promotes Continuous Improvement Environment
- Generates Root Cause and Corrective Action as needed.
- Follows all departmental work procedures and company policies, including all company safety policies.
- Participates in maintaining the company’s quality system and adheres to standard operating procedures as applicable.
- Participates in employee training programs and communication meetings.
- Ensures the work area and equipment is properly maintained to provide a clean, safe, and efficient work environment.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
Technical Capacity, Communication Proficiency, Time-Management, Self-motivation, Initiative, Problem Solving/Analytical, Organizational Skills, High level of Accuracy, Attention to detail, Solid math skills, Leadership skills, Desire and ability to teach, Basic computer skills
Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education development (GED) required
2+ years CNC machine setup experience required
1-2 years supervisory experience preferred
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|