Bar Back opening - Part-Time
Starting wage $9.07 per hour.
Hours: Monday 7am-3pm / Friday 5pm-1am / Saturday 3pm-10pm / Sunday 9am-4pm
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver supplies to bar area.
- Track bar supplies.
- Keep bar area stocked with supplies.
- Clean all bar areas during and after end of shift.
- Check beer coolers.
- Prepare bar and storage areas for inventory.
- Act as back-up bartender.
- Assist with clean up of tables in Grandstand area.
- Put away food & beverage deliveries on shift
- Log in & distribute UPS & FedEx Packages on shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Able to mix and create alcoholic drinks.
- Able to communicate to customers and co-workers.
- Ability to determine when to “cut-off” patrons who consume too much alcohol.
- Able to follow directions.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1855 Greyhound Park Rd|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|