Mortgage Closing RepresentativeDupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You multi-task like a pro. Your attention to detail is precise and unsurpassed. You uphold a professional image of Dupaco as one of the Nation’s most highly regarded Credit Unions. Are you prepared to make an impact as a Mortgage Closing Representative?
- Provide quality service to members, potential members, and co-workers
- Maintain a closing pipeline of 20 to 30 loans per month with minimal overtime. Pipeline and variety of loan types will increase with experience
- Within two to three years it will be expected that the Mortgage Closing Representative will know and be able to close all type of mortgage loans available
- Organize own workload, setting priorities to ensure meeting deadlines for sending early disclosures, as well as closing times and dates
- Once loan is approved, order documentation necessary for that loan type.
- Review and understand title work. Verify that any title exceptions are clear then schedule loan closing date with all parties
- Input data collected into the origination system, Encompass. Gather any additional documentation to clear underwriting condition and complete all screens so closing documents can be drawn
- Manage pipeline so initial Closing Disclosure (CD) goes out no less than three days prior to closing. Seven days is the recommended timing to send the initial CD
- Review closing documents once signed for compliance and completeness
- May periodically assist the Mortgage Funder with tasks performed post-closing
- High School diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED.)
- 1-3 years of experience as a Mortgage Closer or similar position/experience
- Familiar with applicable regulations and guidelines
- Interpersonal skills necessary to gather data from a number of sources and to represent positively the credit union during such contacts
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions