Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
DIRECT HIRE: 1ST SHIFT
LOCATION: DUBUUQE, IA
- Use necessary hand and power tools to take appropriate action to replace components, make adjustments and calibrate machinery, to resolve issues and restore equipment to operating condition quickly and efficiently.
- Understand and participate in TPM initiatives, also assist in the deployment of TPM objectives
- Understand and perform preventive maintenance on all machinery, in a timely fashion, and document finished work. - Evaluate equipment for any repairs, enhancements, or upgrades and complete work as needed.
- Perform and understand plumbing, and basic carpentry.
- Perform welding and painting tasks.
- Assure that all equipment is guarded.
- Follow all lockout tagout procedures.
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety polices.
- Participate in and sustain 5S activities.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and spare parts.
- Working with departments on (CIP) Continuous Improvement projects. - Assist with hazardous waste management.
- Perform furniture and equipment moves when needed.
- Work with engineering on new plant layouts/ moving of equipment, and additions of equipment.
- Work with external contractors as needed, in both production and other related areas of the plant. - Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Graduate/GED/HSED
- 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Broad general maintenance skills: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, machine piping, HVAC and dust collection. - Ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic problems.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, fluid power, building, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and prints.
- Ability to properly use testing equipment including (electrical, mechanical and fluid power). - Knowledge and use of hand, power, shop tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of safety practices such as lockout/tagout and proper use of PPE.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy. - Possess excellent analytical skills, data interpretation.
- Ability to be a licensed lift equipment operator
- Oral communication skills
- Basic team skills
- Basic organizational skills
- Physical ability to perform job duties
- Demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision - Understanding of related safety policies and procedures
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|