Dual- Sportsbook Writer/Table Games ManagerQ Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
dubuQue's Hottest Casino!
With classic and new table games, hundreds of slots, and a state of the art poker room, you can play however you want! Entertainment Hot Spot! We bring you the ultimate concert experience! If you’re looking for entertainment, look no further than Q Casino! Your Desitination for Fun! Play with us and stay with us. There is so much to do at Q Casino!
Have fun with us at Q Casino! We bet you’ll love working at Q Casino. Together we all create a truly enjoyable work environment! What’s better? Q Casino is a great place to work. We all try to make this a truly enjoyable work environment and we get some pretty amazing benefits, too!
This fun and exciting position will offer a competitive salary of $18.00-20.00 per hour and benefit package including: paid holidays, vacation, personal, and sick time, life insurance, 401 (k), and free employee meals!
Responsible for assisting Q Casino Sportsbook Manager in the day to day operations of the sportsbook, provide excellent customer service, coach employees, and ensuring compliance with all departmental policies and procedures.
- Reports to: Director and Manager of the Q Casino Sportsbook
- Supervises: Q Casino Sportsbook Writers
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and supervise the Q Sportsbook Writers for adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Verifying cash drawers, complete reports and monitor sportsbook for suspicious activity.
- Ensure compliance with currency transaction requirements.
- Explain wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guest as needed.
- Approves and denies wagers from guests as permitted.
- Handles guest disputes quickly and effectively within the level of authority.
- Prepare and stock all the daily sports sheets.
- Knowledge of I.R.G.C. and Q Casino’s Sportsbook House Rules.
- Assist sportsbook tellers in completion of work as needed.
- Train new employees in the sportsbook department.
- Develop skills and knowledge of the sportsbook team,
- Ensure the sportsbook is clean and in proper working condition, including all cashier equipment and kiosks.
- Assists in staff development and training programs.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- One year casino experience.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Sports enthusiast.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with guests and employees.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be confident in one’s ability to assess situations and make informed decisions.
MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Light work. Able to move up to 30 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Fast-paced, varying noise levels, crowds and second hand smoke.
If you are seeking a high-energy, fun position that allows you to earn an excellent hourly wage, please complete the application in person or on-line. EOE
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|