This fun and exciting position will offer a competitive salary of $18.00-20.00 per hour and benefit package including: paid holidays, vacation, personal, and sick time, life insurance, 401 (k), and free employee meals!
Responsible for assisting Q Casino Sportsbook Manager in the day to day operations of the sportsbook, provide excellent customer service, coach employees, and ensuring compliance with all departmental policies and procedures.
- Reports to: Director and Manager of the Q Casino Sportsbook
- Supervises: Q Casino Sportsbook Writers
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and supervise the Q Sportsbook Writers for adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Verifying cash drawers, complete reports and monitor sportsbook for suspicious activity.
- Ensure compliance with currency transaction requirements.
- Explain wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guest as needed.
- Approves and denies wagers from guests as permitted.
- Handles guest disputes quickly and effectively within the level of authority.
- Prepare and stock all the daily sports sheets.
- Knowledge of I.R.G.C. and Q Casino’s Sportsbook House Rules.
- Assist sportsbook tellers in completion of work as needed.
- Train new employees in the sportsbook department.
- Develop skills and knowledge of the sportsbook team,
- Ensure the sportsbook is clean and in proper working condition, including all cashier equipment and kiosks.
- Assists in staff development and training programs.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- One year casino experience.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Sports enthusiast.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with guests and employees.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be confident in one’s ability to assess situations and make informed decisions.
MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Light work. Able to move up to 30 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Fast-paced, varying noise levels, crowds and second hand smoke.
If you are seeking a high-energy, fun position that allows you to earn an excellent hourly wage, please complete the application in person or on-line. EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1855 Greyhound Park Rd|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|