This fun and exciting position will offer a competitive salary of $15.00 per hour and could include a benefit package including: paid holidays, vacation, personal, and sick time, life insurance, 401 (k), and free employee meals!
Responsible for issuing and cashing sports wagering tickets. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies and procedures.
- a) Reports to: Sportsbook Supervisor
- b) Supervises: N/A
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Record wagering requests from patrons and input them in wagering system.
- Manage a cash drawer for taking wagers and making payouts.
- Assist patrons who are unfamiliar with betting and cashing of wagers.
- Possess and effectively communicate to guests the knowledge of all house rules and betting limits.
- Knowledge of I.R.G.C. Rules and Regulations
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- Prior cash handling experience.
- Work varied shifts, including weekend and holidays.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Ability to clearly communicate information.
- Good customer service skills.
- Requires speed and accuracy.
- Maintains a professional demeanor in all situations.
MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time.
- Ability to handle pressure situations.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Fast-paced, varying noise levels, crowds and second hand smoke.
If you are seeking a high-energy, fun position that allows you to earn an excellent hourly wage, please complete the application in person or on-line. EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1855 Greyhound Park Rd|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Req Num||6702 - 6707|
Full and Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|