Entry-level position responsible for assisting in various advertising projects including but not limited to: Direct Mail, in-house collateral, newspaper ads and web communications. Assists with overflow design projects when Designers’ schedules are full. Should be a self-starter and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An Associate's degree in Design is required; a Bachelor's is strongly preferred;
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word;
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills;
- Must be multi-task oriented and organized;
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- General office related skills are a plus;
- Must be able to obtain and/or maintain any necessary licenses/certifications.
Work Hours: 10:00am-7:00pm
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Arts and Entertainment
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|