SecurityDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
- Circulate through hotel, casino, and outdoor areas looking for possible disturbances, illegal activity, or safety hazards and take appropriate action.
- Patrol will require circulating on foot, and/or Company supplied bicycle and/or vehicle.
- Respond to emergencies in accordance with all applicable laws and company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the security of all keys.
- Complete requisite paperwork related to shift activities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of a normal shift.
- Other physical requirements include but are not limited to: lifting, reaching, kneeling, bending, and episodes of moderate to strenuous physical exertion.
- Prior experience in casino security (or similar field) preferred.
- May be required to possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the Company and/or its insurers.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!