Food and Beverage Operations ManagerDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Responsible for the daily operations of all food outlets and to ensure full compliance with company standards, policies and procedures and all federal, state, and local liquor, health, and safety regulations.
- Oversee the front of house operation of assigned food and beverage outlets
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies, procedures and all Federal, State, and local liquor, health and safety regulations
- Responsible for personnel-related matters including interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, evaluating, promoting, counseling, and discharging
- Assist the department head with achieving budget goals and objectives.
- Manage financial matters of the assigned outlets
- Manages guest service of the assigned outlets and ensures proper team member coverage is achieved during peak periods
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Three (3) years of front of house supervisory/management experience in a multi-unit food and beverage operation or casino/hotel operations preferred
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods during shift
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Must have excellent customer service skills and problem solving abilities
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and in written form
- Must be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|